We are looking for an experienced Consultant to support the delivery of work across the company. This is a full-time post (37.5 hours), with some out of hours work required occasionally. The salary scale is £23,000-£29,000 (dependent on experience). The successful post-holder will be based in Edinburgh and should have the following:
• An academic degree-level qualification
• A background in research and consultancy in the areas of social research and organisational development
• A good understanding of the public and third sectors
• Substantial relevant work experience
• The ability to deliver on time and within budget
• A strong client focus, good communication and relationship building skills
• Knowledge and experience of a variety of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methods including desk research, interviews and focus groups
• Experience of contributing to winning contracts
• Ability to work as part of a team essential
• A full, clean driving licence and access to a car
Further information about the company can be found on our website, and if you would like to have an informal discussion about the post, please call 0131 667 2919 to speak to one of the Directors.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of application and a CV to email@example.com before the end of closing date –15th March 2019.